Our HR, workplace and whistleblowing investigation training courses cover the fundamentals of conducting workplace investigations.
Workplace accidents, HR incidents and whistleblowing reports of wrongdoing can be costly and dangerous in terms of both revenue and reputation. Our training courses will teach you how to investigate them quickly and efficiently.
Specifically, they will help you:
- Identify the key legislation relating to the management of whistleblowers
- Identify the role/responsibilities of an investigator
- Assess and triage a case based on a review of documentation
- Seek opportunities for early reparation and resolution
- Plan and scope investigations
- Understand the requirement for auditable decision making
- Conduct effective investigative interviews
- Structure and prepare an investigation report
- Identify additional external resources and services that are available