Our workplace investigation training course is designed to give workplace and whistleblowing report managers the tools and knowledge they need to manage and conduct effective investigations into workplace issues.
The course will provide attendees with:
- The knowledge and skills to scope, plan and conduct professional investigations within legislative guidelines
- How to gather evidence
- How to conduct interviews
- How to make impartial decisions
- Confidence to handle any workplace investigation
The course consists of the following modules:
- Identify the key legislation relating to the management of whistleblowers
- Identify the role/responsibilities of an investigator
- Assess and triage a case based on a review of documentation
- Seek opportunities for early reparation and resolution
- Plan and scope investigations
- Understand the requirement for auditable decision making
- Conduct effective investigative interviews
- Structure and prepare an investigation report
- Identify additional external resources and services that are available
Whether you’re looking for online or in-person training, we offer the training and resources to help you successfully investigate and resolve reports.
“Clearly organised, well presented, and clear throughout”
“Very well organised and facilitated”
“Really good to get us thinking about these issues”
“Relaxed and enjoyable”
“Very relevant to my job role and those of the managers I advise”
“Effective”Feedback from our training courses
On-Site Training (1 day)
Our face-to-face classroom training is a day-long course covering the essentials of the workplace investigation process.
In order to facilitate interaction between the trainer and delegates, class sizes are small. This is to ensure we provide an optimal experience for attendees, and that they receive the correct level of attention during the programme.
Online Training (1/2 day)
Our online training sessions typically include 2.5 hours of learning. In order to facilitate interaction between the trainer and delegates, class sizes are small. This is to ensure we provide an optimal experience for you and your employees, and that they receive the correct level of attention during the programme.
Online sessions are hosted on a secure Microsoft Teams network. During the sessions, delegates are able to see, talk to, and message the trainer. Our trainers are happy to answer any questions you may have and can offer unparalleled expertise.
All our sessions are hands-on, interactive, and cover a number of case studies to give attendees a real-world insight into the investigative process.
Complete the form using the link below or to the right and one of our staff will contact you to understand your needs, requirements and advise you on the most suitable solution for your organisation.
Alternatively, call us today on +44 (0) 191516 7720