We can offer advice and critical analysis of ongoing investigations into wrongdoing, to help advise on the direction of the case, eliminate bias, and ensure the best approach moving forward. In essence, we act as an extension of your own investigation team.
Experienced support and advice
- Seeks to eliminate bias – unconscious or otherwise
- Offer guidance and support during the investigation process
- Provide advice and critical analysis of an ongoing investigation
- Assistance with the scope and direction of investigation; ensuring it adheres to the agreed terms of reference and correct procedures/policies
- Provide options in determining your organisation’s approach moving forward beyond the investigation
Workplace investigation experts
Safecall’s whistleblowing and investigative expertise means we are uniquely placed to offer workplace investigation support and management for organisations of all sizes.
Our specialist and experienced team of workplace investigators have carried out workplace investigations in a wide range of often emotional and stressful circumstances, including numerous whistleblowing disclosures, allegations of bullying, sexual harassment, and regulatory misconduct situations.
Complete the form using the link below or to the right and one of our staff will contact you to understand your needs, requirements and advise you on the most suitable solution for your organisation.
Alternatively, call us today on +44 (0) 191516 7720