Investigation management software that puts you in control.
Our investigation management software lets you manage single or multiple investigations that result from whistleblowing reports or workplace incidents. Whatever potential wrongdoing you are investigating, you can assign multiple investigators to either a single investigation or multiple investigations; set priorities and tasks; review progress of cases, and export reports for senior managers and stakeholders.
This software can be used in stand-alone format or connects seamlessly with other Safecall whistleblowing products.
Provided as Software as a Service (SaaS), it is easy to use and mobile and tablet responsive. Implementation is quick with no need for complex integrations, apps, or installs.
Complies with all UK, EU, European and global whistleblowing legislation
Investigation outcomes are reported back via the portal so the party responsible for logging the call can see what action we intend on taking. The service enables us to decide who should investigate a reported matter and forms part of our parent company’s compliance procedure.FCC Environment
Suitable for tracking and managing:
- Whistleblowing report investigation.
- HR investigation.
- Workplace and employee investigation.
- Fraud & financial crime investigation.
- Health & safety investigation.
- Investigation analysis.
- Senior management reporting.
Key software features
- Assign whistleblowing cases as part of an investigation.
- Add internal or external investigators.
- Group similar cases together for efficiency as part of the same investigation.
- Create and manage investigations as an investigation owner.
- Set investigation priorities.
- Assign investigation managers.
- Use checklists and tasks to standardise your investigation processes.
- Easily track actions and events as part of the timeline feature.
- Set tracking notifications and alerts.
- Export reports, timelines and key metrics for senior management and audit purposes.
- Store secure data evidence, pictures, audio files, notes, etc.
- Secure and confidential communications between investigation manager and investigators.
- Review investigator performance as part of your dashboard.
- Available in all 60+ portal translation languages.
- Purchase off-the-shelf investigation checklists – coming soon.
- Standardise your investigation process for greater efficiency and control.
- Link investigation cases together for greater control and efficiency.
- Easily adapt to your internal processes.
- Single point of view – see and manage all investigations and investigators in one place for greater efficiency.
- Save money on multiple software subscriptions.
- Save time – all in one place
- Increase productivity by seamlessly connecting whistleblowing reporting channels, case management and investigations.
- GDPR compliant
- Active security measures to protect your data, including blocks on unauthorised traffic to and within centres and DDoS attack prevention
- Connections established with data centres are encrypted, with public endpoints secured using industry standard Transport Layer Security Version 2 (TLSv2)
- Combined hierarchical role-based security using clearly defined privacy controls limit access on a case by case basis
- ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC1, SOC2 & UK G-Cloud
- Data Protection best practice measures utilised, including Symmetric AES256 encryption in transit and at rest
- Secured using two-factor authentication for clients with regular independent penetration testing to validate security controls and processes
- ISO9001, ISO37001 and we are working toward ISO27001
Ready to talk?
Complete the form using the link below and one of our staff will contact you to understand your investigation software needs and requirements, and to advise you on the most suitable solution for your organisation.
Alternatively, call us today on +44 (0) 191516 7720