Overview of the course
Our 'whistleblowing training for all staff' course is a basic elearning course designed to educate staff on the whistleblowing and speak up processes, and to build confidence that the whistleblower hotline process works and can be trusted.
Whistleblowing basics for all-staff provides employees and supply chain staff at all levels with a better understanding of the importance of whistleblowing, the reporting procedures, and the responsibility that firms have towards members of staff who speak up.
This course will prepare your employees and supply chain staff to:
- Understand what whistleblowing is
- Know when and how to report workplace misconduct
- Explain how whistleblowers are protected
The course consists of the following modules:
- What is Whistleblowing?
- What is Improper Conduct?
- What is not Improper Conduct?
- You Make the Call: Whistleblow or Not?
- Whistleblowing Works!
- How to Blow the Whistle
- Reporting Internally
- Reporting through an external whistleblowing channel
- E-learning online at the users own pace
- Approximately 15-minutes long
- Followed by a 10-question assessment
Complete the form to the right and one of our training staff will contact you to understand your needs, requirements and advise you on the most suitable training solution for your organisation.
Alternatively, call us today on +44 (0) 191516 7720