- To make a report choose your preferred language below.
- Guidance for clients of DLA Piper in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific on how to make a complaint can be found in the letter of engagement, and in the “Our services” section of the legal notice for the DLA Piper entity which the client is dealing with, HERE
- If your concern relates to our offices in North or South America, please contact email@example.com or 1-310-595-3095. Members of DLA Piper LLP (US) should contact their supervisor, Human Resources Department, and/or the Office of General Counsel, as appropriate.
Safecall & DLA Piper
- DLA Piper is committed to the highest standards of honesty, openness and accountability in everything it does and takes issues of malpractice, impropriety or corruption extremely seriously.
- The firm does not believe that it is in anyone's interest for individuals with suspicions or knowledge to remain silent and actively encourages disclosure at the earliest opportunity.
We want you to feel confident in raising any concerns you have with your DLA Piper contact but if you wish to make a whistleblowing report you should use our Safecall Speak Up service.
Managing Partner: Simon Levine.