Overview of the course
Whistleblowing is hugely important when it comes to maintaining a business' reputation and keeping its employees and supply chain safe. That’s why we offer a range of training options to educate staff at all levels on the importance of a healthy and open speak up process.
Our Whistleblowing Training for Managers course focuses on what managers, and other senior members of staff, need to know in order to better support whistleblowers throughout the entirety of the complaints and investigation processes.
This course will prepare managers and senior staff to:
- Recognise the importance of whistleblowing
- Identify the legal protection that exists in respect of whistleblowing
- Identify the reasons for reluctance to report wrongdoing or misconduct
- Recognise the compelling reasons for reporting wrongdoing or misconduct
- Identify the internal and external measures that can be taken to set the right tone
- Implement procedures relating to whistleblowing
The course consists of the following modules:
- What is whistleblowing?
- Legal protection & whistleblowing
- Why are people reluctant to get involved?
- When to blow the whistle
- Internal whistleblowing systems and processes
- Reports via an external whistleblowing channel
- E-learning online at the users own pace
- Approximately 35-minutes long
- Followed by a 10-question assessment
- Fully compliant with SCORM (Shareable Content Object Reference Model), which means that it can be hosted on your Learning Management System with ease
- If you would prefer, however, we can also arrange to host the session for you
Complete the form to the right and one of our training staff will contact you to understand your needs, requirements and advise you on the most suitable training solution for your organisation.
Alternatively, call us today on +44 (0) 191516 7720